Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Five: Welcome to football season

It's Friday, so I'm linking up with Joy for another Friday Five. 

1. My tailgate bag is packed! Can't wait to see everyone and enjoy our first home game of the season. 

2. Getting ready. This week I prepped food for the game and bought some new maroon! Old Navy and Material Girls for the win. 

3. I planned a super awesome date night for Patrick and we headed to Fondren for big bites and cold beer at Fondren Public. This BLT is to die for (bacon, lettuce, and sundried tomato pimento and cheese)!

4. The drinks were fantastic too! I went with a Mississippi Mule (Cathead Honeysuckle vodka, ginger beer and lime) and now I MUST try it at home/find some copper mugs. 

5. And just for giggles, this was my view part of the week. 
Yep, that's an orang hiding under kraft paper. Pumpkin's a little shy. 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the game! And oh my goodness, Pumpkin is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo! Can't wait to see you this weekend at the tailgate! :) That drinks sounds and looks amazing! We can definitely try to make that on a craft night! Safe travels, I'll be heading up soon!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS