Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five - 6/21


I'm linking up with Joy from The Sowell Life for another Friday Five:


1. Finally picked a curtain fabric! It was a tiny bit difficult to find something I liked (not that I'm picky AT ALL) but when I saw this from Premier Fabrics, I was SOLD.  Took home a sample and even Patrick liked it.  Now, I have to break out the sewing machine...or talk my mom into a project.


2. My tomatoes decided they were BLOWING UP this week! We only have 6 small plants, but here's what I picked in one day. Better Boys, Cherokee Purples, and two varieties of cherry tomatoes.

3. Patrick's surgery went really well. He took a little longer to come out of anesthesia than we would have liked, but everything was great at the checkup yesterday. 

4. Last weekend was one of my absolute favorites in a while. I headed to NoLA for a bachelorette weekend with my friend Jamey. Didn't know any of the other girls, but we meshed SO well as a group. It was nice to get away and have a good girls' weekend. 

5. Sweet pup thinks I should stay in bed longer....can't say I disagree with him!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabric! The curtains are going to look great!!! Glad Patrick is feeling much better. I hate tomatoes, but I love their look! Sweet Cromwell... he just wants to take another nap, mom! Happy Friday, and thanks for linking up! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! New follower from Walkabout Wednesdays :) What a sweet looking pup!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS