Monday, June 17, 2013

Let's Get Crafty

A few posts ago, I mentioned the lack of personality in our house so far. And the empty room(s). Well, inspiration has finally struck for a few projects. I've got a few in mind, in no particular order, because frankly, a few of them will need some assistance.

Daybed
So, I love this daybed for our guest room, but I don't love the price. Luckily, there's a solution. Ana White has a plan, complete with cut list available. Whenever dear old dad has some time, we'll get this done. Question: Tufted PB mattress or real one?

Curtains
To help soften up the living room, I think we've gotta get some curtains. Our ceilings in the living room are super high (like 12 feet), so I haven't really found anything long enough that I like, which means the sewing machine will have to make its debut. I'm leaning toward a tan and white lattice/quatrefoil print. 




What do you think?

Next time I'll talk about the other fun I have planned...Patrick's thrilled. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS