Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Brain Dump Número Uno

It's been a crazy few weeks, so this seems like the most appropriate way to say a lot in a little time.

1. Cromwell and I have started walking almost every afternoon, but today I think I pushed him a little too far. By the last quarter mile, he started up every driveway, like he was thinking "please, please let this be our house."

                                

2. To follow up with that, I'm trying to get back into running. I've done C25K and will probably use it again, but I get bored easily. Any other suggestions to keep me into it? Or race suggestions?

3. Are you a reader? We are both big readers (bookshelf space is a must) but, this article about America's decline in reading made me pretty sad. To cheer myself up, I'm trying a new book, The Zookeeper's Wife. Apropos, right?

4. Only 51 days till MSU Football. I can't wait for trips to Starkville, our super "churched up" tailgate, and cheering on the dogs. #hailstate

5. Random observation: I'm terrible at making friends. After moving (a lot!), I'm good at making acquaintances, but friends to hang out with....not so much. #adultlifeishard

5 comments:

  1. I'm a REBEL through and through but I'm so ready for football season, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little doggies do the same thing! They love the tile floor after our afternoon walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your doggie is precious!

    My house is a house divided (MSU/OLE MISS) so we are ready too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Lauren, I am a REBEL but am also ready for some college football! Love your blog - I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    Here's the info: http://jennymacrogers.blogspot.com/2013/07/so-today-i-got-message-from-tally-over.html
    I hope you will participate so we can learn more about you! Thanks, and congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS