Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Five 7/26

I'm linking up with the lovely Joy from the Sowell life for the Friday Five


1. I've been totally miserably sick this week.  Don't know if Patrick's parents passed on their illness to me, but fever, chills, congestion....they're all over me right now.  Luckily, I have a sweet husband to take care of me and a pup that loves to snuggle.

2. Being housebound almost drove me loony this week, so my niece got two new outfits sewn, including this sunsuit with a ruffle booty.  Super professional picture, I know.


3. I've been super busy at work, which means my sick days were actually grant writing/reporting days.  I'm waiting to proofread until Monday just to be on the safe side.  Just couldn't take 3 days completely off right now.

4. Our bestest friends got married last weekend!  If you missed that post, go back and check it out, but I'll leave you with a lovely outtake.

5. This weekend, we plan on taking it easy, so I can hopefully get completely well.  I'm looking forward to sleeping late, pancakes, and all day PJs.


6 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better girl!! Being sickly is no fun. And that little outfit is sooooo cute. I know she will be a little doll in it. And that picture.... LOVE it! Enjoy your weekend, and feel better. Happy Friday, and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'm on the upswing, but dang I'm exhausted. I'll have to post about the other outfits soon, it's a good way for me to chill out at night.


      And that picture is tame compared to the rest of the night ;)

      Delete
  2. Girl! I feel miserable! Like, I haven't felt this sick in a WHILE! I'm so over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right with ya! I went to work for HALF a day and came home exhausted. My husband wants me to go to an allergist/ENT after this one

      Delete
  3. yuck!! Hope you get to feeling better! Love the photo shoot y'all had at the picture house! :) It was a fun wedding and it was so great seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're so bad about taking pictures of everyone else, but not a cute picture.....so we forced Reid to do it. :)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS