Thursday, August 22, 2013

5 Things

Amanda (my Bloggers Helping Bloggers Buddy) tagged me in a 5 things post and I just couldn't say no.

Five things I have a passion for:

Baking
MSU Football
Cavalier Puppies
My husband's mad grill skills
Pottery Barn

Five things I’d like to do before I die:


Write a cookbook
Have an academic building named after us
Go on our honeymoon trip again (it was amazing)
Trace our family tree back to Europe
Live somewhere exotic

 

Five Reads I love

My Life in France By Julia Child 
Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
Garlic and Sapphires by Ruth Reichl
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Five Six Favorite Movies

Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Gone With the Wind
Pride and Prejudice (Colin Firth)
Animal House
Monty Python and the Holy Grail or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



Five Places I’d Like to Travel to

London
St Maarten
Rome (again)
Costa Rica (again)
Paris

I think this has been passed around my group of friends a bit, so I'll stop here, 
but did any of these surprise you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS