Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Five

It's finally Friday! Although, much less satisfying when you plan on working on Saturday too. I'm linking up with  Joy from the Sowell Life.




1. Target finds: I had a couple of hours to waste while getting my tire fixed a few weeks ago and found some of the best stuff. Needed shorts because I work outside a good bit and couldn't remember the last time I bought a pair.  For $13, SOLD! We also wanted a good outdoor rug to put outside the front door...super cute, but for a fraction of the cost elsewhere.  I really want two more now.


2. Football season is coming up in 15 days! We can't wait to sport the maroon and white in Starkville.  Time to tailgate...and share some good recipes!


3. Speaking of football season, these guys need some Maroon and White.  Can't decide what else to add to them.  Any suggestions?


4.  On the home front, I added this to my office. It needs to be framed out, but I need someone to come help me out with it (cough, Dad, cough).



5. On a not so happy note, migraines are zero fun.  I had one Monday, and it got so bad, so quickly that I needed a shot and prescription.  They've been under control for a while, so I'm pretty concerned that this one popped up. So say a little prayer for no headache days for a while!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new rug... and I love finding fun in Target! But poo for having to work on Saturday! So ready for football season! Just a few weeks away! WHOOP WHOOP! I can't wait to see what you do with the burlap wreath! And I hope you feel better and the medicine helps your migraines. I know they are no fun! Happy Friday.. and thanks for linking up. Y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for football season! Hotty toddy!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS